Would you like to shape the future of ADWAS?
We are currently seeking for qualified individuals to join our Board of Directors.
ADWAS Board Responsibilities
- Influence and develop policies
- Participate in fundraising
- Build community relationships
- Provide budget oversight
- Participate in strategic planning
- Attend six board meetings annually
- Commit to at least a one-year term
- Publicly support the work of ADWAS
- Represent ADWAS occasionally at external events
- And much more
Want to learn more about our organization or interested in applying?
Please contact our Board Chair, Dawn Rose, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to having you a part of the ADWAS team!